First off, my mom is improving every day. She is still in the hospital going through intense therapy-occupational, physical, and now speech. Even her vision is improving a bit, but she still has a long road ahead.
Life will eventually reach a new norm, but for now it's just crazy and we are taking it a day at a time.
Chad got home last Thursday night, wahoo! I felt sick that night and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Early Friday morning I woke up because I had a bad dream, one that made me cry. I went to snuggle with Chad in the bed. I moved Jack out of the way and a minute later I heard him making a whimpering sound. First I thought he had a bloody nose, he has been having them on and off quite a bit lately. But when I rolled over to look at him, he was throwing up.
So, the stomach flu has been making it's way around our little family. And strangely I am feeling sick every three days. Last Friday I was sick, Monday I was really sick, and today I don't feel good again. It's driving me crazy. Crazy!

P.S. I am not pregnant. I think it's interesting when you are of child bearing age and you have a stomach bug, people often think, hmmm, "maybe you're pregnant." I guarantee you I'm not.
Life will eventually reach a new norm, but for now it's just crazy and we are taking it a day at a time.
Chad got home last Thursday night, wahoo! I felt sick that night and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Early Friday morning I woke up because I had a bad dream, one that made me cry. I went to snuggle with Chad in the bed. I moved Jack out of the way and a minute later I heard him making a whimpering sound. First I thought he had a bloody nose, he has been having them on and off quite a bit lately. But when I rolled over to look at him, he was throwing up.
So, the stomach flu has been making it's way around our little family. And strangely I am feeling sick every three days. Last Friday I was sick, Monday I was really sick, and today I don't feel good again. It's driving me crazy. Crazy!

P.S. I am not pregnant. I think it's interesting when you are of child bearing age and you have a stomach bug, people often think, hmmm, "maybe you're pregnant." I guarantee you I'm not.
2 comments:
The fun never ends, does it? We're still thinking about you and your family. We'll continue to do so.
ugh- no fun. this is how it seems to happen though isn't it... all at once. goes to show us how strong we really are, that we can do and get through hard things and that sometimes we do have to rely on others. :) hope you kick the ickies soon! let me know if i can do anything to help out.
Post a Comment