Church is at nap time. Most of the time Jack is just sleep deprived crazy at church. But sometimes Jack just falls asleep at church, which is nice. And sometimes he just can't make it. Today he fell asleep five minutes before we were going to leave. Isn't he cute?
Jack and Ben love going over to my mom's, especially because she has a trampoline. I'd maybe like to buy a trampoline, but then my mom would be sad. Also, she has lots of trees, so lots of shade, which is nice!
Can you imagine life without Ranch dressing? Jack sure can't. He tried it for the first time and was madly in love.
Speaking of Jack in love. Jack still loves his blanket, but he really loves a specific part of his blanket, the tag. Chad and I have both watched him searching for the tag in the middle of the night when he's sleeping.
Ben climbed way up in his closet, got down the potty chair, demonstrated to Jack how to use it then assisted Jack in removing his diaper and sitting on the chair. Ben told me, "I'm gonna teach Jack how to go potty in the toilet." Wouldn't that be nice? It's not beyond impossible, I just think Jack is still a little to young. But it doesn't hurt for Ben to inspire him.
Jack was sooooo proud of himself for building this tower out of plastic containers. Jack loves stacking things.
This week at our house we did taping and mudding. Exciting! We are getting closer. Jack was very interested and very 'helpful' with this process.
Ben and Josh helped too.
Jack is not mad about the mud on his face. He is mad that I told him he was done with the mud and his feet were wet and cold. 


Jack and Ben love going over to my mom's, especially because she has a trampoline. I'd maybe like to buy a trampoline, but then my mom would be sad. Also, she has lots of trees, so lots of shade, which is nice!
Can you imagine life without Ranch dressing? Jack sure can't. He tried it for the first time and was madly in love.
Speaking of Jack in love. Jack still loves his blanket, but he really loves a specific part of his blanket, the tag. Chad and I have both watched him searching for the tag in the middle of the night when he's sleeping.
Ben climbed way up in his closet, got down the potty chair, demonstrated to Jack how to use it then assisted Jack in removing his diaper and sitting on the chair. Ben told me, "I'm gonna teach Jack how to go potty in the toilet." Wouldn't that be nice? It's not beyond impossible, I just think Jack is still a little to young. But it doesn't hurt for Ben to inspire him.
Jack was sooooo proud of himself for building this tower out of plastic containers. Jack loves stacking things.
This week at our house we did taping and mudding. Exciting! We are getting closer. Jack was very interested and very 'helpful' with this process.
Ben and Josh helped too.
Jack is not mad about the mud on his face. He is mad that I told him he was done with the mud and his feet were wet and cold. 

1 comment:
I know it's only been a little over a month since we saw you guys, but already Jack is looking much older. He is starting to look a lot more like Ben to me. Cute boys!
Anyway, I want to commiserate with you about church. Fortunately, we're on 9 a.m. church now, but I agree that 1 p.m. church is horrible when you have kids. They should not allow it. Worse yet, our ward has sacrament meeting last, which just makes it really hard for kids to handle. I have a hard time believing that was an inspired decision.
Post a Comment