Do you have toys in your house that go off in the middle of the night. Two nights ago around 3:00am this toy went off-

And it kept going off until I got up, got out a screwdriver and took it's batteries out. (It doesn't have an on/off switch.) Chad put the batteries back in to see if it would do it again. It did and I told him, "you better take those batteries back out, because if it goes off again in the middle of the night I'm gonna throw it at you!"
We've had other toys go off in the middle of the night. This one-
has an internal clock and you set it when you plug him into the computer. After a while his clock would get seriously messed up and in the middle of the night it would start singing, tell us good morning and that it was time to eat.
Not to bag completely on Elmo, this toy goes off in the middle of the night too.
1 comment:
We absolutely do! We have numerous freaky Elmo toys and an ABC robot that is horrifying. I'm most astounded when Michael has them in his bed with him and doesn't even notice them blaring through the night!
Post a Comment