Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lucky Number 7

Does everybody have a favorite number? I do. It's the number 7. I've heard quite a few people like the number 7, I happen to have very good reasons for liking it. My birthdate includes a lot of sevens. It's not 7/7/77, but it's close. I was born around 7 in the morning (I think 7:30). Unfortunately I didn't weigh 7 pounds. I was married in the Bountiful Temple in sealing room 7. My wedding ring has seven diamonds. (I didn't pick the ring because it has seven diamonds, I discovered that later.)
Although I like the number 7, I'm not going to be having 7 children, but my sister in law just had her 7th. Here's some pictures of her lucky number 7 child-





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

the author said...

great pics!! (thanks for the note, btw...)

lets get together soon!

talonandanna said...

she's a doll. nice pics too girl!

Amanda said...

These are so great!!!! You did an awsome jub!