We've been spending a lot of time at home this week. A lot. We haven't even ventured over to my sister's house. Both the boys are sick. Jack was still doing the throwing up thing, but now I think he has an earache. Ben has the flu, I think. He's been running a fever and he cries a lot (especially at night) because I think his body aches. I can't quite understand what he is saying through the crying.
We've done a lot of chillin' on the couch. I've held the boys a lot. I love doing that but sometimes it hard when there's two of them wanting to be held at the exact same moment. Since kids only act sick when they are really sick we've spent a lot of time playing. And fortunately Madilynn has spent a lot of time at our house. We're not worried about getting her sick, because her Mom, brother, and sister, are also sick.
We've done a lot of chillin' on the couch. I've held the boys a lot. I love doing that but sometimes it hard when there's two of them wanting to be held at the exact same moment. Since kids only act sick when they are really sick we've spent a lot of time playing. And fortunately Madilynn has spent a lot of time at our house. We're not worried about getting her sick, because her Mom, brother, and sister, are also sick.
The boys got Plasma Cars from Santa for Christmas. They love them and I think they are a lot of fun too. We have just enough room to ride them around.
Starting this week Jack has figured out how to ride them by himself, but he still likes to ride with somebody else. He's not to happy is this picture, but normally he loves it.
We made suckers.
Everytime I am making something Ben asks me if he can help. I remember a quote from an LDS Conference talk that says, "if you don't let them [your children] help you when they are young, they won't want to help you when they get older." So, I often try to figure out something for Ben to do. Tonight we had Captain Crunch Chicken for dinner and Ben, Madilynn, and Jack helped.
Don't you love Jack in that picture?
P.S. Google the recipe for Planet Hollywood's Captain Crunch chicken, and bake it instead of frying it. It's delicious.









1 comment:
so sorry to hear about all the sicknesses around your house. :( hope things are looking up! how are night times going, any better? ps- where did you find plasma cars, i've been looking!
Post a Comment