Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween 2008

For Halloween I made these fun pancakes. Not my idea, I ran into the idea when I was looking for things to do for the preschool Halloween party. Cute, huh?
DSC_1087
DSC_1102
DSC_1092
We went trick or treating at Chad's new job. While I was getting the boys out of the car the wind blew the door shut, and my keys were locked in the car. (I have tempermental door locks and I can never get the doors locked when I want them to be.) Chad came and got the boys and took them trick or treating while my brother and I sat on the trunk and talked and waited for the AAA guy. (Because we have our auto insurance through AAA we have to have a AAA membership. Our insurance premiums are cheaper than anywhere else we could find even including the cost of the AAA membership. It's a nice luxury!) DSC_1118
When we went trick or treating at Chad's work, both of the boys were monkeys, then for the neighborhood trunk-or-treat Ben was Buzz Lightyear.
DSC_1209
DSC_1225
DSC_1228
Normally we would have at least done some door to door trick or treating on our street, but Jack fell asleep within minutes after we left the trunk-or-treat, so we just went over to my mom's and hung out for a while. Then we visited my Grandma and came home.
Earlier in the week we made a haunted gingerbread house (Ben loved this), decorated cookies, and Chad and the boys carved pumpkins.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love their costumes, such cute boys you have! That is nice to have AAA insurance. I need to talk Ben into it.