The other day I signed up to take rolls to a church activity. I originally signed up to take a salad because salads are easy for me, I cannot make bread. However, I decided to break out of my comfort zone.
Thus far I have miserably failed at baking bread every time I've tried. Baking bread is an art and a science that I can't figure out. The night before the activity I decided to do a practice run. I was hopeful they would turn out, but they ended up like this.

Chad said they tasted good, he always tells me that. The next morning I was going to go to the store and just buy some rolls, but I decided to give it another try. Success, at last.

I am not an expert baker now or anything, I just know how to make one kind of roll. They are Lion House rolls, click
here for the recipe. The best complement I got was that somebody thought I bought them at the Lion House.
1 comment:
As far as I can tell, this is exactly how people earn reputations as great bakers...One recipe at a time. By the time you've got daughters in law, they'll be overwhelmed with your skills and fantastic repertoire of all things baked and delicious.
Beautiful rolls!!!
Post a Comment