My husband can solve a rubik's cube in 1 minute and 21 seconds. Pretty impressive, huh? I know you're jealous. Chad recently bought a special rubik's cube that he put together himself and it makes it so that he can change the tension which changes how easily it turns. The amount of time it takes him to solve the rubik's cube has drastically reduced since acquiring this new cube. 1 minute and 21 seconds is a lot faster than I could solve it, if I could solve it. I'm sure I could learn how, but I don't know if I want to take the time and effort to learn. Chad and I are very different. He is really good at sticking with things and figuring them out. Although I am kind of impressed with his rubik's cube abilities, I've still been giving him looks like he is such a dork. He has, after all, gone a little bit crazy with it.
Chad is a self-proclaimed geek and he's is a geek by profession. Being a geek is not a bad thing though and I'm lucky to be with him as there are many advantages to being married to a geek. Here are just a few-
1. He has something we call the 'knack'. He is fascinated by how things work and he is good at figuring out how to fix things.
2. He loves gaming. I do not care for it, but I think it's pretty cool that we can use his X-Box 360 to access pictures stored on our computer to watch slide shows on our television.
3. When anybody asks him a question about a myriad of computer programs if he doesn't know the answer he figures it out.
4. He is the network administrator in our home, as much as time allows, he makes sure that the computers and wireless network are in proper working order.
5. Since he is really good at sticking with things until he figures them out, he is going to be with me forever, because that's how long it will take for him to figure me out.
2 comments:
I love number 5! Hopefully all our men will enjoy the challenge of figuring us out. When Zack finally gets there, I hope he clues me in, too.
Uh oh, now everyone will KNOW how big of a geek I am. Thanks for the nice compliments and I love you too. As for number 5, you just might be right about the time frame, but it won't keep me from enjoying it on the way.
Post a Comment