First-To my sixteen year old cousin, Austin, who reads my blog. This entry is about bra fittings. You can read it if you want, but I just thought I’d warn you.
For a couple years my mom has been telling me I should go for a bra fitting. My mom and my sister had one done and were very pleased with the results. Despite their good experiences I still didn't want to go. First, because I rank bra shopping right next to going to having dental work done on the list of things I don't particularly care to do. Second, I was self conscious about being measured by somebody else. And third, I have a tape measure, so I'm capable of taking the measurements myself. Or so I thought.
A couple of months after having Binkers I was a bit frustrated with my bra. I knew I needed a new one, but I didn't want to go shopping for one. My mom suggested again that I go for a bra fitting, so I did. Seriously I should have done it years ago. I've probably been wearing the wrong size bra as long as I've worn a bra. Apparently I've always measured wrong. Being measured by somebody else wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as I thought it was be, as the lady was very nice. I was so pleased with my new bra I asked the lady if I could wear it out of the store. She was fine with that and said that lots and lots of women have that same request.
I will probably never buy a bra again without having a bra fitting. If you haven't had a bra fitting, get one done. You will be glad you did.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Fitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wasn't impressed with the fitting job I had done, maybe I will have to try again.
Post a Comment