Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Missing the point
Tomorrow my sister and her kids, my mom, and Beepers and I are going on a candy factory tour. After which we'll have a picnic and then head to the Gateway to play in the water fountain. I just finished making sandwiches for lunch and went to get a knife to cut them in half when I found that not one of the six steak knives I was going to use was in the knife block. They were probably all in the dishwasher, right? Wrong! Not one of them was in the dishwasher. Chad and I have gone through every drawer and cupboard and we cannot find them. We have no idea where they are at and we are a little worried because of Beepers. I can't imagine that he got to them, but where are they? I hope my knives aren't involved in crime somewhere. The last time I remember seeing them was at least two days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The knife thing is creepy. You better do a follow-up to this post sometime because I'll be wondering!
BTW, did you per chance visit Taffy Town? (Is that even the one?) I was always curious about visiting it, but alas I never did.
Ack! Hopefully you find them soon. Maybe you could offer Beepers a reward that he loves. That way if he did get a hold of them and hide them you'll have them back safe and sound. If not, you'll know he didn't hide them.
Post a Comment