I have the most awesome neighbor. Here's why-
She calls and tells me when she finds really good deals, so I can get in on the good deals too.
We take turns feeding each other's families dinner, but I'm certain she has fed my family more than I've fed hers.
She is a really good cook and she makes delicious food.
When I'm bored during the day, she doesn't mind if I spend the afternoon hanging out at her house, and she makes me a really nice lunch.
When my mom can't babysit for me on the days I work, my neighbor quickly volunteers to take care of Beepers.
She is a really good mom and I trust her whole heartedly with my little boy.
The other day I mentioned I was sick of my maternity clothes so she brought over some of her clothes for me to borrow.
She knows how to bake bread (this is something I haven't figured out) and she often brings me a loaf, so we can enjoy fresh baked bread.
She is really, really smart and can answer almost any question I have whether it be about money, home improvement, gardening, cooking, etc...
She must like me as much as I like her because she knows that someday we will be moving and she says that if we have to move out of state, her and her family just might follow us wherever we go.
When we do move, I have no idea what I am going to do without her. Just thinking about it makes me cry.
She's never nosy, but she's always concerned that we are okay.
I feel so lucky to have this awesome neighbor as my friend, but I'm especially lucky because she's my sister!
She's never nosy, but she's always concerned that we are okay.
I feel so lucky to have this awesome neighbor as my friend, but I'm especially lucky because she's my sister!
2 comments:
Man, you sure are lucky..... I wish that I had a sister-in-law like that.....
I think it is so great you have that kind of relationship with your sister!!
Post a Comment