Do you ever make something for dinner and by the time you’re done making it you don’t feel like it anymore? I’ve been craving lasagna for the past couple of weeks. It just sounded so good, but I’ve also wanted to try Carrie’s dishwasher experiment and see if my dishwasher is as good as hers.
Anyway, I just finished making lasagna for dinner. I made three pans of it because if you’re making lasagna you might as well make a lot. One pan is for my mom (she’s having surgery this week), one pan is to put in the freezer for another day, and one pan was suppose to be for dinner tonight. I didn’t eat too much while I was making it. I only ate a couple of pieces of the noodles that I had to cut off to make fit in the pan. I also tried a bite of the sauce and the cheese mixture to make sure it was to my liking. I guess that was enough to satisfy my lasagna craving for the night because I don’t feel like eating lasagna at all. Now I have to think of something else to have for dinner.
I love to cook, but sometimes it’s nice to eat out or be invited to dinner at somebody's house. Food tastes better to me when somebody else makes it.
2 comments:
Bring the lasagna to my house!
Aaah, the infamous "I wanted it but now I don't" problem. It's caused by sensory overload, especially with foods that are overly fragrant. You spend a couple of hours making it and smelling it, so when it's finally done, it just doesn't seem exiting anymore. This can easily be solved by not cooking. Or, when you are making something that smells really good, leave the house for a while before you eat.
Post a Comment