My first blog. I have been thinking about doing a blog for almost a year now, I guess today is the day. I was inspired to do it today because today I discovered that Melanie had started to blog.
I am horrible at writing in a journal and I always have a goal to do better. Almost all my journal entrys start out with the words, "I want to be better at writing in my journal," and then six months later my next entry starts exactly the same way, "I want to be better at writing in my journal." I hope I will be better at blogging.
3 comments:
Congrats on your first blog. Keep it up. I love to hear your thoughts.
Hey, I'm excited to see you here! If you're okay with it, I'll link to you on my blog. Or if you want to keep it more private, that's cool. Either way I hope you won't mind me poking my nose around. Laters!
I am glad I inspired you. It would be nice to talk to you about mothering.
Post a Comment