Today i-
Volunteered at Ben's school
Picked up bags of bark at Lowe's
Delivered CDs of pictures to my aunt and sister-in-law
Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher
Edged and mowed the lawn
Spread out bark on flower beds
Treated all the dandelions in the yard
Made granola
Vacuumed upstairs
Painted part of the roof soffit
Did a couple loads of laundry
Picked up carpool
Ran to the library
Made dinner
Fertilized the back lawn
Went grocery shopping
And not to be forgotten that I have kids and they need love and attention. Oh, and of course food.
It seems that almost everyday is crazy busy like today. Sometimes it's the house and yard that gets the attention and other days it's our kids (Dr. appointments, playdates, sports, music lessons.). There is always so much to do. Needless to say, I am exhausted.
2 comments:
You're amazing!
ok, when you told me you had a busy day, that was an understatement! I hope you can look back on this list and feel great. It takes an amazing amount of ingenuity, love, talent, patience and drive to pull a day like that. And I know that you pull a day like that most days. You are amazing- so glad to have you for a friend!
Post a Comment