Thursday, October 06, 2011

Give oh Give Away

I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it sounded like a fun idea. If you would like to play along, post a comment.
Rules-
1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at anytime in the next 365 days (yes, a year).
2. To sign up to receive a gift from me, you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.
3.You must have a blog.
4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love. Leave me your e-mail address and I will contact you.

5 comments:

talonandanna said...

I'm in! :) Cute idea.

Shannon Smith said...

I'll play along! The real question is what I'd make for other people?!?

Stephanie said...

Sure!! :) This sounds fun!

Emma said...

dang - i'm too late. i was too busy making halloween costumes this afternoon to blog stalk. i might just have to do this anyway.

Crystal said...

I will send you something too Emma. :)