Chad-Hey boys, what should we get mom for her birthday?
Jack- A remote controlled butterfly.
Chad-Hmm, I don't know if they have remote controlled butterflies. Where we would get one?
Jack-I think they have them at Target. We could get her a pet fly, they have those at Dick's for free.
Ben-I know what we could give her. We could listen to her and be nice to each other all day long.
Chad- That's a great idea, but I think we should buy her a present too.
Ben-Let's get her candy.
Ben knows me well. A remote controlled butterfly would be pretty cool, but I think I could pass on the pet fly. Although I am a sucker for things that are free. :)

P.S. Don't google "remote controlled butterfly" images in front of the children. Oops!
2 comments:
This is Jake from the old JSMB. The storys about your kids totally crack me up. Congrats on the new baby.
Janene and I actually sawe som pretty realistic electric butterflies
Post a Comment