I'm very fortunate that I don't have to buy many clothes for the boys because my sister gives us hand-me-downs. I still need to buy a few clothes for the boys and sometimes I just want to. I especially like to give the boys something fun for Christmas and their birthday. And they are young enough that they are excited about clothes.
Ben was born at the beginning of spring and Jack was born near the beginning of fall. Because they were born and different seasons I had to buy a few more clothes for Jack. I bought him this awesome monster shirt.

One day while blog hopping I found out about this store- Crazy 8. They have very fun boy clothes. (I'm sure the girl clothes are cute too, I'm just not in the market for girl clothes.) The store owned by the same company that owns Gymboree, but the clothes are a lot more affordable, especially when they are on sale.
I've only ordered from them twice, but I thought it was kind of fun that I never really saw anybody else wearing the clothes I bought for the boys. However, I still think it's kind of nice that they are opening a store in Layton Hills Mall. I don't know how often I'll go. $5 shipping on every order is still cheaper than the cost of gas to go up there. Not to mention not having to drag the boys to the store too. (That's priceless!) If you sign up for their e-mail, you get a coupon code that gives you $10 off your first order over $30.
Another thing I like about this store is that they sell their jeans in slim,regular, and husky and they have the adjustable waist band. Ben needs the slims and we still need to adjust them down. Some of their jeans also have a slide closure on the waist. Ben was so excited about this last year because he was able to slide the pants closed himself, sometimes with snaps he had a hard time.
Does it sound a little like I am being paid to review this store? When I find out about something good, I just like to pass it on to others.
Look at this cute outfit, I want to get at least the jacket for Jack, but I gotta wait until it goes on sale.

2 comments:
I just went in that store the other day. Their clothes were super cute! I didn't by anything, because we too are blessed with tons of hand-m-downs and don't need anything, it is always fun to just look though!
you're full of ideas! thanks!
Post a Comment