Monday, July 13, 2009

Touché

I love this toy because my boys love them and they entertain them more than any other toy we own. They are worth their weight in gold.

A girl in my neighborhood introduced them to me and I was fortunate to find them for a great deal at NPS.

Anyway, Ben just built an awesome house. This was the conversation between Chad, Ben, and I just had-

Chad- "Wow Ben you are an amazing architect. Wait a second, you are an amazing builder. A builder builds things, an architect draws up the plans." Chad tried to think of a better way to explain- "Umm, map?!"

Me- "a picture of the building."

Ben- "A blueprint."

Touché.

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

Nice. We have something similar, but they are shaped rings. Love the tiles; where or what is NPS?

Christy said...

Kevin still wishes he had some of those!

talonandanna said...

:) cute