
Things are moving along with remodeling at the pee house. (My mom says I should stop calling it the pee house, but until we move in I need a way to differentiate between where we are living and the house we own.)
The kitchen cabinets are mostly done, just a few adjustments need to be made before the countertops are installed. Countertops will probably be installed next week. When that's done I'll post a picture of the kitchen, so you can see what I decided on.
It's taking us a long time to get things done, but we are getting there. The boys are tired of the pee house and they've been that way for a couple of months. Jack will say to me over and over and over again, "home, home, home, home," with a sad puppy dog face.
I'm tired of it too, but at the same time I don't want to be done. Then that means we have to move. There is always the biggest reason that I don't want to move, but there are other reasons. I just don't handle big changes very well. Also, moving isn't fun and I hate being disorganized and moving generally means being pretty disorganized for a long time. I know I am brat. I've wanted a house for so long and now that we have one I think, "we are fine where we are at." But not really. My aunt's have kindly let us live here for a long time and now it's someone else's turn. My cousin, Jake, is going to be moving in when we move out.
I still have a few decisions to make. I need to buy a dishwasher, pendant lights for the kitchen, carpet and random other little things.
Like I said, we are getting close. Hopefully we will be in before Christmas. I'm kidding of course!
4 comments:
Kidding as in you won't actually be in by Christmas? ;)
I am so excited for you! I know t is going to look AMAZING!!
I can't wait to see it! We need to get together soon!
Good to know what's going on! Good luck!
Post a Comment