Today Chad and I are celebrating our 5th Anniversary. In honor of that, here is a list of reasons why I love him-
101 Reasons Why I Love Chad
(In No Particular Order)
1. He thinks I am the most beautiful person in the world.
2. He took me to Hawaii, twice.
3. He took me to Europe.
4. He tweezes my eyebrows for me.
5. He likes my cooking.
6. He helps me cook.
7. He cuts olives fancy because I like them that way.
8. He doesn’t care if he comes home from work and I still haven’t figured out what to eat for dinner.
9. He doesn’t care if we just eat corn dogs or grilled cheese sandwiches.
10. But he tells me he loves all the new things I try.
11. He eats tofu and likes it.
12. He thinks I should be a professional chef or start a catering business.
13. He thinks I am smart.
14. He thinks I should be a doctor.
15. He is amazed by my memory.
16. Even though sometimes it drives him crazy how much I can remember.
17. He bought me a cotton candy machine.
18. He wants to buy me a really, really nice cotton candy machine.
19. He does the dishes often because he knows it hurts my back to bend over for that long.
20. He is really good at cleaning the bathrooms.
21. He smells good.
22. He has had a goatee all but a week that we’ve been married because he knows I like it and when he doesn’t have it he looks younger than me.
23. He loves my family.
24. He doesn’t mind that we live so close to them.
25. He likes to spend time with them.
26. Whenever we are sick at the same time he always acts like he is less sick and takes care of me.
27. He holds my hair back when I’m throwing up.
28. He kindly reminds me to stop rubbing my eyes when I have allergies (he doesn’t get mad despite the fact that he hates the sound of my squishing eyeballs.)
29. Many nights he puts a bottle of water by my side of the bed because he knows I get thirsty in the middle of the night.
30. He’s quiet in the morning, so as not to wake me.
31. He lets me sleep in on the weekends.
32. He whole-heartedly supports the fact that I’m pretty sure I want to be a stay at home mom. Even though it means we might not be able to buy a house for a very long time.
33. He knows I don’t like him to play X-Box, so he only plays it when I’m sleeping.
34. He listens to me complain about stupid things that I hate about my job.
35. He comes up with good date ideas.
36. He wrote me the whole time he was on his mission.
37. Even though we dated for quite a while before we got married, he never pressured me or made me feel that he would wait any less than forever for me to decide.
38. He has beautiful blue eyes.
39. He has amazingly long eyelashes that he hated when he was younger. I love them and I love that my little Beepers ended up with them too.
40. He values my advice when it comes to what he wears.
41. He loves camping.
42. He goes on crazy hikes or cross-country skiing trips because I want him to.
43. He fixes our cars and saves us a lot of money.
44. He is a handy man.
45. He is very, very smart.
46. He worked full time and went to school full time and still found enough time to study and graduate with a 3.95.
47. He is a very hard worker.
48. He is strong, I like his muscles.
49. He loves to relax by watching television and movies, but he doesn’t watch it too much because he knows I don’t like it.
50. He sends me flowers a lot at work, so that everybody knows how much he loves me.
51. He gives good back rubs.
52. He keeps me warm, especially when we are camping.
53. He makes me feel safe.
54. He kills the really, really big spiders for me.
55. He takes me out for snow cones because he knows I love them. (Especially this summer because it’s hot and I’m pregnant.)
56. He bought me a beautiful wedding ring.
57. When I lost the biggest diamond out of my wedding ring the first thing he said was, “I will buy you a new one.”
58. He changes a lot of poopy diapers.
59. He cleans the house.
60. He folds the one batch of laundry that I hate to fold. (Socks and underwear)
61. He helps Beepers clean up his toys before bedtime.
62. He reads to Beepers.
63. He has a nice singing voice.
64. He sings to Beepers.
65. He really, really loves Beepers and wants to be informed of all the little details of his life.
66. He has an awesome laugh.
67. When we go out to eat, if I like what he ordered better than what I ordered, he tries to give it to me.
68. He eats vegetables and loves them.
69. He thinks my little brother is as awesome as I do.
70. He works at Leatherby’s after the Priesthood session of General Conference.
71. He does a good job surprising me with good things.
72. He gives me really good and thoughtful gifts.
73. He knows how to fix computers.
74. He fixes our computer a lot.
75. He loves reading my blog even though I often think it’s boring.
76. He remembers to water my herbs and flowers because I often forget.
77. He wishes he was taller.
78. He is trying hard to get into better physical shape.
79. He gets up early to go the gym so he doesn’t use up time he would normally spend with us.
80. He is learning to love running even though he does not have a runners body.
81. He wants to run a 5K.
82. He hasn’t gone too crazy living in a house with three women (me and my two aunts).
83. He doesn’t like the idea of polygamy.
84. He is really good at picking up on “hints” even though I try not to drop “hints”.
85. He is really good at deciphering the female language.
86. He tells me he loves me, a lot.
87. He makes my dreams his dreams.
88. He is even tempered.
89. He puts rubbers bands on all the appliance cords before he puts them in the cupboard because I do it and he knows I like it that way.
90. Sometimes he helps me make the bed right before we go to bed.
91. He is a primary teacher and even though the kids drive him insane, he really cares that he is teaching them well.
92. He is a very forgiving person.
93. He writes really sweet poems for me.
94. He likes to play the “guess how much this bag of groceries cost” game.
95. Even though it took a lot of courage and he thought I would say no because is shorter than me, he asked me out on our first date.
96. He scratches my back.
97. He feels really bad when something he’s done makes me mad and he listens to me when I explain why it made me mad.
98. He is appropriately sensitive.
99. He is determined.
100. He likes to spend time with me.
101. He’s my best friend.
I love you Chaddy! Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
Curses! You made me cry at work. I thought that I was doing good, by posting my little blurb this morning but you did a much better job. I am flattered and impressed that you could come up with such a long list. Thank you and I love you too!
I hope you don't mind, I clicked over from Benny's blog and it was so nice to read all the reasons you love your hubby.
I just wanted to tell you that reading yours and Mel's blogs about your cute little boys and all you are doing to take care of your families has been very good for me. I just got married and sometimes freak out easily about all the challenges and decisions of starting a family. It's nice to know there are people out there doing it right.
Congrats on your anniversary.
Post a Comment